3.7.07

Dismantled tank - all plants out new in

After all the Glosso went dead I decided on re-started this tank. Anyway I got the feeling that the aquascape wasn't really ME, but a try to bring to life Amanos tank.

I was thinking for a while what plants to use that will satisfy my taste...and I decided on planting Cryptocoryne sp. only!

I like the wild look, jungle style. I will post the photos soon.

The initial set-up didn't work because I have chosen wrong CO2 diffusion system. The perfect way would be to use the ceramic diffuser instead of the Venturi because the pump didn't have enough power to create tiny bubbles, so all the CO2 injected was wasted.

I will disconnect the CO2 and use the liquid Carbon (Easy Carbo) instead, every second day just a few drops + will dose Tropica with N & P 3 times a week 2.5ml